Hours: Full Time | Monday-Friday
Salary: £18,926 per annum
Closing Date: 8th December 2021
Job Reference: 7580858
Target Housing is a Registered Social Landlord, providing supported accommodation across South Yorkshire and Humberside. We support around 1500 people at any given time to increase their independence, maintain their accommodation and achieve their potential. This is an exciting, challenging and rewarding new role and full training will be provided.
We are looking for an experienced administrator with good customer service skills to deal with incoming calls and emails. You will need to be empathetic and be confident dealing with people on a one to one basis. You will be the first point of contact for referring agencies and potential clients; you will regularly feedback and update the referrer and the client. You will maintain accurate and up-to-date records and information to evidence performance around service delivery to ensure achievement of internal and external targets. You will also carry out the day-to-day administration duties within the team and undertake other duties as and when requested by senior staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to liaise with a diverse range of people
- Ability to demonstrate a level of flexibility in order to respond to demands and timescales
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft applications
- Previous administration experience
- Housing benefit knowledge
Why Join Us?
- Membership of the Westfield healthcare scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Training and development opportunities
- 28 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays