Hours: Full Time | Monday to Friday
Job Reference: 7845428
Closing Date: 7th January 2022 at 17:00
Target Housing is a Registered Social Landlord, providing supported accommodation across South Yorkshire and Humberside. We support around 1500 people at any given time to increase their independence, maintain their accommodation and achieve their potential.
As administrator you will be responsible for ensuring all of Target Housing’s properties are compliant in areas such as water safety, asbestos, fire safety, electrical safety and gas safety. You will be responsible for scheduling compliance work activities with contractors and arranging access. You will assign work to contractors within a set time frame and inform relative parties and clients of attendance when required. You will assist and support the compliance officers and assist in arranging pre and post inspections. You will guarantee contractors submit all relevant documentation and evidence upon completion of any compliance activity and ensure all certificates are recorded and up-to-date. The role will also include other administrator tasks such as email correspondence, excel spreadsheet maintenance and diary management as well as providing support to other property administrators.
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Word
- Resilient and tenacious and able to take accountability
Why join us?
- Membership of the Westfield healthcare scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Training and development opportunities
- 28 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays