Hours: Full Time | Monday-Friday
Salary: £18,926 per annum
Closing Date: 8th December 2021
Job Reference: 7580649
Target Housing is a Registered Social Landlord, providing supported accommodation across South Yorkshire and Humberside. We support around 1500 people at any given time to increase their independence, maintain their accommodation and achieve their potential.
We are looking for an experienced administrator with good customer service skills to deal with incoming calls and emails. You will be the first point of contact for the office. You will maintain and update spreadsheets and databases and carry out departmental filing and general administrative tasks on a daily basis. You will communicate with other members of the team and undertake other duties as requested by senior staff and management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to liaise with a diverse range of people
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft applications
- Previous administration experience
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
Why Join Us?
- Membership of the Westfield healthcare scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Training and development opportunities
- 28 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays