We have 1 current vacancy
Location: Office based in Rotherham with travel across South Yorkshire
Hours: Full time, 39hrs per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £24,269 rising to £25,372 after 1 year following on from a successful 9 months’ probation period and after a further year rising to £26,475 per annum
Closing Date: 30th September 2021
An exciting opportunity has risen within our South Yorkshire based Project for a Team Leader.
We are searching for highly ambitious talent who are aiming for progression with excellent leadership skills.
We are passionate about self-development and are looking for people who want a career and not just a job!
Overview – Target Housing is a Registered Social Landlord, providing supported accommodation across South Yorkshire and Humberside. We support around 1500 people at any given time to increase their independence, maintain their accommodation and achieve their potential.
The Job Role – As Team Leader you will be working within our South Yorkshire based project with support services for vulnerable adults. You will support and help develop our support workers to provide high quality housing management and help clients with sign up’s and support with benefits and rents. You will be responsible for assessing their financial circumstances and assist support workers with their case load as well as offering advice and support. You will also be responsible for monitoring clients’ compliance with their occupancy agreements and act to resolve non-compliance issues, including Anti- social behaviour and dealing with potential neighbour complaints.
The Skills You Will Need –
- Experience in Team Leading
- Experience in building professional relationships to enable development
- Experience of providing support to vulnerable people in a housing environment
- In-depth and up to date knowledge of Welfare Benefits System
- An understanding of the Judiciary System in the UK
- Experience in risk assessment and support planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will be organised and personable and able to work with a wide range of people
Benefits – these include:
- Membership of the Westfield healthcare scheme
- Mileage Compensation
- 28 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
A Full UK driving licence and access to a road worthy vehicle is required for this role
To apply – please request an application form by contacting Beth Baker