Hull’s Flourish Project offers temporary supported accommodation to people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. All of our properties are decorated to a high standard and come with basic furnishings. Our properties are leased from both private landlords and Housing Associations and meet HHSRS (National Health & Safety) standards. We have properties available across Hull and they range from single occupancy flats to 4 bedroomed houses.
Flourish support workers encourage all clients to make positive decisions to improve their lives. Many clients working with us have found it difficult to get housing due to previous rent arrears or vulnerabilities such as substance misuse issues, domestic abuse, child protection, mental health or physical health issues, to name a few. Flourish support workers visit properties weekly and offer support and advice around debt management, offending, physical and mental health, finding employment and moving into independent accommodation, we also signpost on to other agencies where more specialist support is required.
All support is client led and we work in a psychologically informed way.
How to access service;
- Request a referral form (you can download our reeferrral form here: Flourish Project Refe...). This can be either a self-referral or referral by an agency you are working with
- Submit referral to email@example.com
- We will contact you to arrange an assessment
- Attend assessment, we will ask you some questions to see how much support you need
- If accepted you will be placed onto a waiting list and contacted when a suitable property becomes available.
If you have any questions about the project please contact either –
Service Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Leader Sharelle Arthur. Sharelle.email@example.com
Telephone number: 01482594950
Address: Pod 4, The Octagon, Walker Street, Hull, HU32RA
We work closely with outside agencies, social services, Hull city council drug and alcohol service and mental health services.