A message to our clients, customers and partners regarding COVID-19
COVID-19 client update
Our priority at Target Housing is the health and safety of our colleagues, clients, partners and all customers. Target is actively and continuously monitoring the Covid-19 Coronavirus outbreak, in line with local and national authorities, public health advice and WHO guidelines. Our policies reflect the guidelines set out by the UK Government.
As advised, we have taken additional sanitary measures, providing antibacterial screen wipes and hand sanitizers to all our colleagues and more diligent cleansing of our buildings and equipment but, for now, it is business as usual at Target.
Potential Impact on Service
We want to reassure all our clients, customers and partners that we have strong contingency plans in place to support our clients should the spread of the virus escalate. Across our organisation, we strive to ensure delivery of all our services with minimum to no disruption, however, based upon information provided by the government, we have to consider the possibility that there will be significant staff absences. In the case of significant disruption, we will:
- Senior or nominated staff to identify those clients most at risk
- Re-allocate clients to the staff available
- Ensure all clients are contacted to check their wellbeing and offer telephone advice and support according to presenting needs.
- Advise clients that due to staff shortages we will be moving to a telephone support service
- Visit clients (within the capacity available), if safe to do so, where clients are in significant need or would be at high risk of harm, if support was not provided.
As a client of Target, we will endeavour to do all we can to ensure there is no dip in service levels. Should there be some impact on our services please be aware that you may experience:
- longer response times to calls being answered and actioned
- increased missed/abandoned calls as an increase in volume of calls may result in some queuing
- potential of increased errors/mistakes due to the volume of calls being handled and the skill level of any new staff handling the calls
- Disruption or longer wait time between client visits.
- longer response times to maintenance repairs
- Most urgent maintenance repairs being prioritised
We will of course endeavour to keep any disruption to an absolute minimum.
If you have any concerns, questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact us on 03302020403 or email@example.com